5/7/10

Professor Putricide blues.



I had some time this afternoon to mess with those blueprints in Photoshop. I got another suggestion in the forums. Someone suggested I should trace the blueprints in Maya with splines and then remove the blueprints. That way, I can adjust the lines to a point where they are more congruent. So, with that in mind, I decided to vector out the blueprints in Photoshop and then adjust them there. This way, I will in fact have working blueprints and I can share these as correct blueprints. (Since I know the dimensions, its no problem) I'm currently raiding with my guild, were having difficulty with Professor Putricide, even with the 15% buff. /sigh

*edit* We got P.P. down on the next attempt from this post! Were now in the double digits in progression. 10/12


No comments:

Post a Comment