5/6/10

Two steps forward and one step back.

I have posted on cg-cars.com and smcars.net for some advise on these blueprints issues. One user on cg-cars gave me some sound advice. "These things almost never line up perfectly. So you're going to have to man up and make some decisions about what's most likely the 'most right' thing to do here. Just think it out logically " He is right and hes has re-motivated me to grab this bad boy by the horns and wrestle it into submission! I only wish i had more time to work on this. Currently moving and its a rather big life interruption. Ive also been spending more time on W.o.W. helping my guild push through the last wing of I.C.C. I think I'm going to sit out next week and knock this bad boy out. I'm going to try to get in some modeling this afternoon/night. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment